Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ode to the Chicken Pox

We thought we had you fooled!
two vaccines had she
On the way to the temple (6 hour drive in the middle of nowhere!)
"I itch, make it stop!" came the plee
Everytime she was touched
she would yell "THAT HURT MY POCK!"
the spots became more with
each minute on the clock
--True story!

OK, OK I am not a great poet! But, I am tired, we've had the chicken pox--42 in all! My poor little L! I am just hoping that M & M's vaccines hold up!!! Pray for me!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh my goodness! Where were you when this happened? That's not fun! Poor baby. I really thought those immunizations were supposed to make our children NOT have the virus? Now I'm worried. Hope you're doing ok, depite the chicken pox invading your household. I think of you often & pray for you always!

Randi said...

Poor Her, and poor YOU!
I hate that.

for what it's worth? All 4 of my kids had the vaccine, and all 4 got the pox. (I think that vaccine is saline solution all dressed up as an insurance scam.)