Monday, July 21, 2008

Brad's September Deployment

Brad went into the hospital to get some emails read last night. There it was, the message we've been dreading--Brad's deployment orders. He is set to report to Afghanistan on Sept. 20th. Boohoo!!!! It's really hit me, I can't believe we signed up for this! Okay, enough of this feeling sorry for myself (really, I am feeling sorry for my kids--they didn't sign up for this)! I am very proud of Brad and I admire his compassion for his patients and his respect for every soldier. It will be hard for us--but a great blessing to others. We love him and we are very proud of him!



6 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Bohoo is right! But we will have you anytime in Arizona! How did everything go for Brad? Do you know where you are headed? Maybe Arizona?

Hansen Family said...

It is all sinking in- I am sorry it's your turn. I am sure I will be boobing to you in another year or two. You have every right to be sad. Hang in there and tell Brad hi. You guys look great!

Randi said...

I'm so sorry, and at the same time I'm so grateful that you, Brad, and your family are willing to make such a sacrifice.

Thank-you.

somebodysmom said...

Some friends of yours from El Paso were in the bakery today. They said to tell you hello, Her last name was Stewart. I told her to look up your blog. I miss Madison's soft blond curls. What cutes. Love looking at the pictures they took on my mac. Give everyone a love.

Heather said...

I feel for you! I promise the time does go by quickly though and before you know it- it will be a distant memory. Our prayers will be with you!

Amy Peterson said...

Ok sister, where are you? You have dropped off the blogging world for over a week, which means that maybe something is up!