Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some Quirky Things About Me

After that serious post--and lots of phone calls from loved ones.  I guess I must explain.  I am happy as a lark and oh my goodness the sun is shining--it's only 52 degrees but the sun is shinning!  Sorry for the distraction the sun is now gone so back to the topic.  Yes, things are fine, I am happy just thinking deeply!  


I have been thinking about all the silly quirky things I do, I mentioned one to my  BF and she does it too--I thought I was the only crazy one--birds of a feather flock together! So let me know if you're crazy like me!

Quirky things about Christy:
1.  I always read magazines from back to front.  I tried once to force myself to go front to back and I just couldn't do it!
2.  Eat french fries first!  When I go out to eat, I always eat my fries first and then I am usually so full I can't eat my burger or sandwich.
3.  I always order to much, there is no way I can eat everything I order!
4.  I always have to blow my nose after I wash my hands, then I have to wash my hands again--okay the cycle ends there!
5.  I abhor the sound of 2 pieces of styrofoam rubbing against each other--AAAHHH!
4.  I lick my lips when I am nervous.
5.  I hate shopping in fancy places!!!!!

What are some quirky things you do?

I am sure you'll get a good laugh out of this--I am sure you've noticed these things long ago.

1 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Fun Fun
1. I can not even stand for a minute chewing with mouth open.
2. When people tell long dramatic stories I always tune out
3. I really an a neat freak despite the 7 empty water bottles on the floor of my car.
4. Music changes my mood in .2 seconds
5. I can change my attitude in .2 seconds, something mom taught me well