Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Major News

Just wanted to let you know that Brad is now at Baghram AFB in Afghanistan, we finally got word on Sunday night. I was on pins and needles for a few days, not having heard from him. We are happy that he got there safely. He will be heading to his FOB later this week. He is having to schedule all of his own flights, sleeping on WWII cots, and the food is horrible--the luxurios life of an ARMY doc. --he's miserable. I will post photos as soon as I get them. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Glad he got there safe and sound, but I'm so sorry about the conditions. Can we send him some cookies or something?

I mean, I'm pretty sure they'll be stale before they get there, but still maybe preferable to the other food....

Amy Peterson said...

OH- I am so sad for your clean husband. Maybe he will love dinner time even more now! I am glad you hear from him. Can't wait for pics.